- Family Physicians and Primary Care Providers
- Palliative Care Clinicians
- Health Care Providers whose practice includes Care of the Seriously Ill and the Dying
By attending this activity, through a variety of interactive and informative sessions, participants will be able to:
- Incorporate new approaches for specific patient populations and disease states into their current clinical practice
- Collaborate with other health care professionals who provide care to special patient populations
- Reflect on attitudes, biases, and factors that impact provision of optimal palliative
McMaster University, Continuing Health Sciences Education Program (CHSE) is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME) to provide CFPC Mainpro+ and RCPSC Maintenance of Certification (MOC) study credits for Continuing Medical Education.
This Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of The College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by the McMaster University Continuing Health Sciences Program for up to 6.75 Mainpro+ credits.
*Each healthcare provider should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
DATE & LOCATION
November 22, 2017
Royal Botanical Gardens
680 Plains Rd W,
& printed material.
Other Healthcare Professionals: $150
Students & Residents: $100
FOR ACTIVITY INFORMATION
McMaster University, Continuing Health Sciences Education Program
P: 905-525-9140 x20763