Friday, November 17, 2017
Hamilton Convention Centre
1 Summers Lane
Online registration closed, please register on site.
FOR ACTIVITY INFORMATION
McMaster University, Continuing Health Sciences Education Program
P: 905-525-9140 x22990
Family Physicians, Family Medicine Residents, Physician Assistants (and Physician Assistant trainees), All Primary Health / Other Health Care Providers, Office Nurses, Registered Nurses, and Nurse Practitioners.
By the end of this activity, participants will be able to diagnose and implement appropriate
management for common rheumatological conditions and emergencies.
More specifically, participants will:
- Learn practical approaches to common rheumatological conditions, including vital clinical
- Be able to appropriately investigate, diagnose and manage rheumatological conditions.
- Recognize and refer patients presenting with rheumatological urgencies and emergencies.
- Be able to examine for swollen joints and common musculoskeletal disorders.
- Update your knowledge of conditions encountered in rheumatology.