The Program for Faculty Development, Faculty of Health Sciences offers the University Teaching Program (UTP) for those members of the McMaster community who wish to embark more formally on a path to enhance their skills as teachers.
This program has been designed to be flexible enough to meet the needs of new faculty members, as well as those who are aiming at an eventual faculty appointment, including graduate students and residents.
REGISTER ONLINE to participate in the University Teaching Program (just complete the form if only registering for the UTP).
To register for individual workshops/short sessions that you are interested in attending, you may select them using the same form (there is a scrolling menu).
University Teaching Program (UTP) — Certificate of Completion
CONGRATULATIONS to the Recipients of the UTP Certificate of Completion!
- Dr. Badr Alharbi, Department of Medicine
- Dr. Aiiat Alwahid, Developmental Pediatrics
- Dr. Sharandeep Kaur, Department of Pediatrics
- Dr. Ahmed Nahari, Pediatric Endocrinology Program
- Dr. Smita RoyChoudhury, Department of Pediatrics
- Dr. Abdulsalam Alawfi, Clinical Fellowship in Infection Prevention & Control
- Dr. Anne Moffatt, Department of Family Medicine
- Dr. Eidah Alahmari, Department of Pediatrics
- Dr. Eman Alsheri, Department of Pediatrics
- Dr. Mesbah Alshumrani, Department of Pediatrics
- Dr. Michael Asmussen, Department of Kinesiology
- Dr. Tania Ligori, Department of Anesthesia
- Dr. Fawzah Alrwuili, Department of Pediatrics
- Dr. Heather Bhan, Department of Pediatrics
- Dr. Bandar Hetaimish, Department of Medicine (Critical Care)
- Dr. Anees Sindi, Department of Medicine (Critical Care)
- Dr. Abdulaziz Alamri, Department of Medicine
- Dr. Hasan Alayyaf, Department of Anesthesia
- Dr. Khaled Al-Dajam, Department of Pediatrics
- Dr. Farhan Zayed Alenezi, Department of Medicine
- Dr. Saad Asiri, Trauma Program
- Dr. Khalid Hundallah, Department of Pediatrics
- Dr. Katrin Scheinemann, Department of Pediatrics
- Dr. Bandar Baw, Department of Emergency Medicine
- Dr. Amita Tanya-Raha, Department of Pediatrics
- Dr. Sacha Agrawal, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioural Neurosciences
- Dr. Muhammad Nabeel Ghayur, Department of Medicine
- Dr. Marth Soth, Department of Medicine
- Dr. Hasan Alshabanah, Department of Pediatrics
- Dr. Rafat Mosalli, Department of Pediatrics