In reference to Dr. Richard Buckley’s remarks on CowBoy Ethics during our Visiting Professor Leadership series in May, we would like to feature the code of the west (ten principles to live by).
1. Live Each Day with Courage
2. Take Pride in Your Work
3. Always Finish What You Start
4. Do What Has to be Done
5. Be Tough, but Fair
6. When you Make a Promise, Keep it
7. Ride for the Brand
8. Talk Less and Say More
9. Remember that Some Things Aren’t for Sale
10. Know Where to Draw the Line
These principles are laid out in the latest book by James Owen entitled "Cowboy Values".
Please click here to order a copy of the book.