Dr. Olufemi Ayeni is an Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at McMaster University. He is currently the research head of sports medicine within the Division of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Below are 5 fun facts about Dr. Ayeni:
1. He was given the middle name, Rolland, after his father's best friend , Rolland Charbonneau, during residency training at McGill University.
2. He was awarded Athlete of the Year in his high school, Kapuskasing District High School, in 1995.
3. He is a father of 2 children, Elliott and Charlotte.
4. His favorite hockey team is the Montreal Canadiens.
5. His future non-medical career would be a Professional Team Scout or Referee.