Published: January 12, 2016
Registration is open for Dr. Ayeni's Femoroacetabular Impingement Course hosted by The Centre For Minimal Access Surgery. The course will be held at the White Oaks Conference Centre in Niagara-on-the Lake, Ontario from May 13th to 14th, 2016.
By the end of the program the registrants will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the diagnosis and treatment of FAI using latest evidence based principles and techniques
- Familiarize themselves with strategies that enable the development of a clinical practice that involves the management of FAI patients
- Develop an understanding of appropriate use of non-operative interventions and strategies from allied health care professionals
- Develop and understanding of how to evaluate a patient with FAI by interpreting clinical and radiological findings
- Acquire an understanding of how to formulate a management plan for FAI
- Further their knowledge in hip arthroscopy and arthroscopic labral repair
To learn more about the course, please click here.