Postgraduate Medical Education
Michael G. DeGroote Centre for Learning
Faculty of Health Sciences
1280 Main Street West, MDCL 3101A
Hamilton,Ontario L8S 4K1
Postgraduate Medical Education Staff Directory
|Dr. Parveen Wasi
||Assistant Dean (PGME)
||Clinician Investigator Program, International Outreach Program (IOP)
||Assistant to PGME Dean & Program Manager
||Clinician Educator Program & CBME
|Basic Clinical Training Program, Annual PGY1 Scheduling
Certificates/Verification of Training
||Accreditation, Communication, Projects, Commissioner of Oaths
The Postgraduate Medical Education Office is located on McMaster’s main campus which is easily accessed by municipal bus service, Hamilton Street Railway and regional public transit, GO Transit.
The PGME office in the Michael G. DeGroote Centre for Learning and Discovery (building #52 on the campus map). Parking is available (parking fees apply) in McMaster University Medical Centre/Faculty of Health Sciences Centre (building #37 on the campus map). MDCL is accessible from the medical center on the second and fourth floors.
Directions to MDCL-3101a from the Health Sciences Centre
- Park in the 'Blue" section of the underground parking
- Take the "Blue" elevators to the 4th floor.
- Go right off the elevators and follow the hallway straight (approx 20 feet).
- Turn right and then a quick left across the MDCL Walkway (connects the two buildings)
- At the end of the walkway, take the elevator down to the 3rd floor (stairs don't go to 3rd floor)
- Exit the elevator and go straight, take the first left down a very long hallway
- At the end of the Hallway, you will see Room 3101 – inside 3101B we are the 2nd pod in the area.
Directions to McMaster from Major Cities