Assessment Verification Period
Letter Requests - Trainee Confirmation of Enrollment
- T2200 Form *Only applies to those on Hamilton Health Sciences Payroll*
Important: Please note that Telus will include claimable items on the T2200, according to the information provided by your Program; however, it is your professional/personal responsibility to only claim those items that are relevant to yourr personal situation.
- Print T2200 form above
- Complete only page 1 of the form & mail or fax to Telus:
- Mail - TELUS Sourcing Solutions, 7-45 Goderich Rd, Hamilton, ON L8E 4W8. Attention: Resident T2200 Request
- Fax - 905-393-2726 Attention Resident T2200 Request
Telus will fill out the form accordingly and return it to you. Be sure that your form is legible so that Telus can identify your address.
Program Admnistrator Instructions
- Complete Eligible Expenses Form When completing this form programs must list each resident's Hospital Employee ID number. See Medportal on how to retrieve trainee information in MedSIS to get the numbers.
T2202A & T4A
How to View/Print T2202A & T4A Receipts
This form is for residents working city-wide or multi-site (at least two sites) call to claim reimbursement for travel costs (gas/mileage) or for those without HHSC/SJH parking pass tax/parking receipts incurred while travelling between hospital sites during their call shift and are required to be in the hospital between 6pm and 6am. (See PAIRO-CAHO Agreement)