Assessment Verification Period
Letter Requests - Trainee Confirmation of Enrollment
Part-Time Training Form
T2200 (2017) Trainee & Program Instructions
- T2200 Form 2017 *Only applies to those on Hamilton Health Sciences Payroll*
The T2200 form includes eligible expense items that may be claimed; however, it is the trainee's professional and personal responsibility to claim only those expense items that are relevant to their situation.
The PGME office will facilitate the processing of the form with Hamilton Health Sciences, the paymaster. When ready the PGME office will return the form to the trainee.
- Print the T2200 form above
- Complete only Part A & Part B (#4)
- Email the completed T2200 form to email@example.com
Program Administrator Instructions
- Programs must complete the T2200 Eligible Expense (2017) sheet in full, being sure to include the trainee's name, employ ID# and area of travel. Eligible expenses are already included on the form. Once completed, programs are to return the form to Stuart McAslan, firstname.lastname@example.org
T2202A & T4A
How to View/Print T2202A & T4A Receipts
This form is for residents working city-wide or multi-site (at least two sites) call to claim reimbursement for travel costs (gas/mileage) or for those without HHSC/SJH parking pass tax/parking receipts incurred while travelling between hospital sites during their call shift and are required to be in the hospital between 6pm and 6am. (See PAIRO-CAHO Agreement)